Today I am feeling . . .
- Thankful that my work computer is now up-to-date and virus-free. Yesterday the antivirus was malfunctioning so badly that I turned the computer off rather risk a virus running amok on it.
- Happy to have started work early and accomplished so much.
- Disappointed that the temperature outside didn’t get high enough to melt the ice off the driveway. I was able to clean the car off, but the driveway is still frozen solid and super slick. It was too dangerous to drive on, so I couldn’t take Livia to her crafting class today.
- Surprised that my hubby’s storm prep didn’t include buying sand or deicing stuff. Next time I will remind him.
- Nostalgic for the ’80s. My husband has been listening to ’80s music as he works on the great room. Sometimes I go in there and dance in front of the fireplace.