Ingredients

If it’s true that we are what we eat, then Livia is 25% bread, 25% peanut butter, and 50% sugar.

P.S. My husband says these percentages are inaccurate and Livia is actually at least 60% sugar, and the remaining 40% is a mix of bread, peanut butter, milk, hot dog, and pepperoni pizza.

P.P.S. Lest it appear that I’m picking on Livia, I should add that my hubby is 50% guacamole, I’m 50% potato chips, and Marshall is 50% pizza.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *