What better time to get back into the habit of being grateful than after receiving so many great gifts?
- Thanks, Faithful Reader, for doing all the shopping and ordering for our Christmas TV.
- Thanks, Mom, for filling up my stocking even though you said you weren’t going to do it this year, and also for the cashmere sweater and the bubble-tea kit.
- Thanks, Dad, for the pretty silver necklace.
- Thanks, In-Laws-to-Be, for Christmas-Eve dinner and the neato Bach action figure.
- Thanks, C—, for the Christmas card, which was wonderful to receive, and also for the return address, because without it I’d have no idea where the heck you were.
- Thanks, A—, for the Christmas mug and candy. You’re one of the nicest coworkers in the world.
- Thanks, Borg drones, for helping to decorate the Christmas tree.